DescriptionFlynn's Tire is a progressive company that recognizes that our workforce is what sets us apart from our competitors. We have a unique company culture that is embodied through our core values and our Christian Principals - which is the #1 reason behind our success. We are always looking to meet new individuals who are just as passionate and committed to the industry and the customers we serve as we are. If your looking to start your career with a growing company then Flynn's Tire Group is just the place for you!
We provide hands on training and classroom training to get you TIA certified and on the career path to success. Our Warehouse Associates perform duties that include:
- Receive incoming merchandise properly by checking it against the packing list.
- Quickly put incoming merchandise away.
- Follow systems in place to manage inventory, equipment and security.
- Monitor and help control operating expenses by reducing waste and abuse.
- Strive to eliminate mistakes in Pulling and putting away stock.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is free of trash and clutter. Schedule weekly cleaning.
• A drive to succeed.
• A high level of energy and professional integrity.
• The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
• Good communication skills.
• A high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable MVR and pre-employment testing.
Must be able to comfortably lift 50-80 pounds.
This position operates in an indoor environment however exposure to heat and cold temperatures in the appropriate seasonal months should be expected.
The Flynn’s Way…
Our Mission is to serve our customers and community more effectively than anyone else. We strive to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible, putting our customers first before anything else, and recognizing that our Company must merit and earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. We’re not just selling tires or service, we’re helping to keep America rolling safely! We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Come join our family.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications